Rowlett High School's Homecoming will be on Sept. 26. We are looking forward to seeing visiting Alumni at the Homecoming reception, pep rally and football game on Friday. The schedule of events for Homecoming are
- Theme Days
- Monday 9/22 - Nerd Day
- Tuesday 9/23 - Trippy Hippie Tuesday
- Wednesday 9/24 - Twin Day Twin Day
- Thursday 9/25 - Tacky Tourist Day
- Friday 9/26 - Maroon Out
- Alumni Reception: Friday, Sept. 26 at Noon in the Library
- Pep Rally: Friday, Sept. 26 at 1 p.m. in the Gym
- Football Game: Friday, Sept. 26 at 7:30 p.m. (Pre-game Homecoming Festivities begin at 7 p.m.)
- Dance: Saturday, Sept. 27 from 7 to 10 p.m. at RHS - Tickets ($20 each) will be on sale during all lunches during Homecoming Week
The Homecoming Dance for current RHS students will be on Saturday, Sept. 27 at RHS. Be sure to review the
Special Event Dress Code policy and Guest Permission Form for guests from outside RHS.
Homecoming t-shirts will be sold during all lunches Monday - Thursday for $15 each.
Need a Dress for Homecoming?
The Silver Rhythm Dancers have collected a variety of amazing Homecoming dresses for girls who have yet to buy one. Stop by the library during "A" and "D" advisory and pick one for free before going shopping. Limit one per person.
Yearbook Ads and Photos
- The senior tux and gown deadline is quickly approaching. Students have until Sept. 29 to have their photographs included in the yearbook. Visit prestigeportraits.com or call 972-669-9200 to schedule an appointment. See Mrs. Kapadia with any questions.
- Orders are now being accepted for senior ads. Download, complete and return your ad order form today. The forms can also be accessed through jostensyearbooks.com. The deadline for payments and submission is October 31. Contact Mrs. Kapadia with any questions.
- For students who were absent during the school-wide picture day during the second week of school, retakes will be held Tuesday, Oct. 28. Please contact Mrs. Kapadia to schedule an appointment.