- 12-04 Fall Picture Retakes
- 12-17 Toler Spirit Night at Cici's Pizza 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMCici's at Bass Pro donates a portion of every purchase made by a Toler supporter to our school.
- 12-18 Early Dismissal Districtwide
- 12-18 Third Grading Period Ends
- 12-21 Winter Break Student/Staff Holiday
Each December the Mark Deramee Childhood Brain Tumor Research Fund sponsors an All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast to benefit Childhood Brain Tumor Research at Children's Medical Center of Dallas. This year's breakfast is Saturday, December 5th at Chili's Restaurant at I-30 & Broadway in Garland between 7 and 10 a.m.
All students and staff members at Toler have been sorted into one of five Toler houses. Now the contest begins to see whose house can win the victory for good character and student achievement.
As you prepare for tne new school year Dr. Hood would like to welcome you and share some infromation about Toler 2015 - 16.
Newly elected 2015 16 PTA Board members
Find out about program choices, application process, and get your questions answered.
Student and staff entries are now being accepted for our district-wide film contest.
Help align technology projects with the district's strategic plan.
Sign-up for GISD and campus Twitter updates to stay informed about district news and events.
At the end of each month the GISD teacher with the most votes will be named as teacher of the month, and win this car to drive for a month.