- 01-24 ES Classical and Dual Language Magnet Program Information Meeting 6:30 PMClassical Center at Vial
- 01-26 AVID Night 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- 01-26 TechFest 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMCurtis Culwell Center
- 02-09 Toler Spirit Night at Cici's Pizza 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMCici's at Bass Pro donates a portion of every purchase made by a Toler supporter to our school.
- 02-16 Toler PTA Third Grade
The Toler Fall Fundraiser is under way. This year Toler is working with World's Finest Chocolate to raise funds that directly benefit students and staff.
Toler FAQ is a new section containing short articles about how things work at Toler. The first two articles are posted now.
The Toler 10 is a school-wide positive behavior intervention and support system designed to help increase student positive behavior, success, character, and collaboration while decreasing negative student behaviors and choices.
Toler is featured in this year's Garland ISD Back to School video. Find the link to see here.
Toler's Standardized Dress policy has some updates for 2016-17. Find out more and download the policy updates.
Win a chance to be in our next newsletter. Use #WhyILoveGISD in your tweet by Jan. 31 to enter.
Let's show Texas what Garland ISD is doing for health and wellness.
Explore district digital resources while enjoying a night of family fun with door prizes, pizza and much more.
Find out about program choices, application process and get your questions answered.
Parents can apply online for free and reduced price meals for students that are eligible.
Garland ISD welcomes and encourages all community members to get involved.