- 04-05 District Education Improvement Committee Meeting 4:00 PMCurtis Culwell Center, 4999 Naaman Forest Boulevard, Garland, TX, 75040
- 04-06 Garland ISD E1 Art Showcase (Grand Opening) 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMSouth Garland Branch Library
- 04-06 Enriched Music Program 6:30 PMWGA Cafeteria
- 04-07 Multicultural Night 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMGarland High School
- 04-08 Early Childhood Expo 8:00 AM to 12:00 PMBeaver Technology Center, 3232 March Lane, Garland, TX, 75042Parents attending this event will have the opportunity to enroll their child and learn about Magnet programs.
Check out these awesome pictures from WGA's Spring Creek Barbecue Night!
Check out some awesome photos from the WGA Science Showcase Night.
Join WGA at 6:30 for Pizza Night! RSVP as soon as possible! Deadline is Tuesday, February 28.
Come join Walnut Glen Academy for a night of fun and games for the whole family!
Mark your calendars for February 20-24!!!!
Parents attending this event will have the opportunity to enroll their child and learn about Magnet programs.
The District Education Improvement Committee (DEIC) invites the public for a presentation of the proposed GISD District of Innovation Plan.
Let's show Texas what Garland ISD is doing for health and wellness.
Parents can apply online for free and reduced price meals for students that are eligible.
Garland ISD welcomes and encourages all community members to get involved.