School Spirit & History
School Mascot: Mustang
School Colors: Navy Blue, White with a hint of Orange
Sachse High School Belief Statements
- Excellence in education is achieved best through a shared vision.
- The Sachse High School community shares responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- We have a shared responsibility to provide a safe and supportive environment.
- Learning is a life-long process and is essential for success.
- All students want to learn, can learn and can attain success.
- All students are unique with their own style of learning.
- The curriculum should be integrated and should prioritize thinking and reasoning skills.
- Students should acquire knowledge, understanding and appreciation of various cultures.
Sachse High School Alma Mater
All Hail to Sachse High School
Our Alma Mater Dear
We Pledge our full allegiance
Throughout the coming years
And when we leave your portals
We'll be forever true
and always keep within our hearts
SACHSE WHITE AND BLUE!!
Alma Mater sung by the Sachse Choir
Sachse High School Fight Song
Sachse High School! Sachse High School!
Fight on Blue and White
We'll be here to cheer our Mustangs
Right on through the night
Drive on Sachse! Strive on Sachse!
Right on down the field!
And win for dear old SACHSE HIGH SCHOOL, Never Yield!!
Fight Song by the Sachse Band
Garland Independent School District services the communities of Garland, Rowlett, and Sachse, Texas. Sachse High School is the seventh high school in GISD, located at 3901 Miles Road, Sachse, Texas. Construction on the facility began in 2000 completed in 2002 as a state of the art 5A educational facility with technology integrated throughout the main facility and athletic complex. Our inaugural student body consisted of 815 students in the 9th and 10th grades adding subsequent grades in each of the following years. Our charter class and first graduates are Class of 2005.