Policies and Procedures:
Emergency Response Protocol Chart:
Expectations of Students at LCHS:
- Students will be at school, on time to class, and ready to learn.
- Students will have all required books, materials, and supplies when they enter the classroom.
- Students will be respectful of the teachers, adults (or guests), and of other students in the school.
- Students will respect school property and the property of other students.
- Students will follow the rules and the dress/grooming code set by the school.
- Students will contribute to a positive school and classroom environment where learning can take place and all students can be successful.