Policies and Procedures
Links are provided below for information most requested by parents and students. Please feel free to contact the administrative offices at GHS if you have questions about any of this information or require additional information regarding a subject not listed.
- Advanced Placement/International Baccalaureate/Dual Credit Grading Policy
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- Code of Conduct and Student Handbook
- GHS Fundraiser Application
- GHS Fundraiser Guidelines
- Information on Bullying
- Parent Involvement Policy
- Student Dress Code
For infractions of the Student Code of Conduct or regarding a campus or classroom rule violation, teachers and administrators may detain students after school hours on one or more days. The student shall be informed of the behavior that constitutes the violation and shall be given an opportunity to explain his/her version of the incident.
Please see GISD attendance policy.