Home of the Bears
News regarding Ebola
- ReadiStep test will take place Tuesday Oct. 21st, 2014. All 8th graders will take the ReadiStep test.
- Flu season is just around the corner! Please use these tips to shoo away the flu.
- If you received a letter in the mail about your student failing a core class please check out the Lab schedule for locations and times that your student may work on credit recovery here at Webb. Credit recovery can also be accessed at home.
- Sporting schedules with dates, times, and locations can be found on our schedules tab. Click here for a link to the page.
- Check out the October issue of the Dyslexia newsletter for upcoming events.
Skyward Family Access
Did you know you can see your students grades and attendance online?
- Visit this page on GISD's website for more information. For help on which email address the school has on record please contact the front office at (972) 675-3080.
Spring Trip Information
Is your 7th or 8th grader interested in the spring trip to Washington D.C.?
- The trip promises to be an amazing experience for students, with visits to many of the historical sites in our nation's capital. See the attached flyer for more details. You can also contact Webb teacher and trip sponsor, Glenda Williams, at email@example.com.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
During the month of October Webb will be supporting a fight for the cure! A pink out pep rally will take place October 21st, 2014. Donations for the Susan G. Komen foundation will be accepted during lunches the week of the pep rally and can be given to Nurse Fields.
AVID at Webb
Webb is excited to announce that AVID has arrived! AVID is a college readiness program dedicated to student success. This year, Webb will have one 7th grade elective AVID class taught by Joey Snelson and one 8th grade class taught by Katy Flick. While these are the only AVID classes this inaugural year, AVID will be spread campus wide as well as all teachers have been trained on the AVID system. For more information, visit the avid website or contact our AVID Coordinator, Katy Flick.
Check out Webb's PTA page! Membership, apparel, and newsletters can all be found on the link below.
Webb has now joined the world of Twitter! Start following today for the latest campus and district updates and announcements.
Parent Connection Newsletter
GISD Parent Monthly Newsletters are designed to help you help your child achieve academic success.
Vote for Your Favorite Teacher to Win Teacher of the Month
At the end of each month the GISD teacher with the most votes will be named as Teacher of the Month, and win this car to drive for a month! Each month's voting deadline is the 23rd, so get your votes in...Learn More
Do you have suggestions for the website or content that you would like to see displayed? Please email WEB-Webmaster@garlandisd.net with your comments or questions. All inquiries will receive a response.