Home of the Blue Ribbon Braves
- 03-30 Symphonic Band Pre-UIL 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMGarland HS
- 03-31 Honors Band Pre-UIL 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMGarland HS
- 04-01 Band to Collin College Jazz Festival Collin College, Plano
- 04-04 Choir UIL Competition Garland HS
- 04-04 Adv Theater Play 6:30 PMCafeteria
Check out what's going on at the Burg!
The Library will hold its Spring Scholastic Book Fair Friday, March 31st – Tuesday, April 11th. There will be a variety of books to select from that will give students the opportunity to choose books that are suited for them.
Excited for Choice of Subject
Are you failing a class? Have you been absent from class? Are you having trouble understanding what your teacher is talking about?
The District Education Improvement Committee (DEIC) invites the public for a presentation of the proposed GISD District of Innovation Plan.
Let's show Texas what Garland ISD is doing for health and wellness.
Parents can apply online for free and reduced price meals for students that are eligible.
Garland ISD welcomes and encourages all community members to get involved.