Sponsor: Alesia Wright
2013 - 2014 Officers
||Maci Hanson and
Jacob Flowers and
||Lisa Umeh and
|| Antonella Mladenka
Fundraisers for 2014
November 8: Buffalo Wild Wings. Open to close. Person must tell the server that they are with Naaman.
November 9: Photo shoots at One Eleven Ranch on Brand Road. Contact Michelle Coates
for an appointment.
Second Thursday of every month: Texas Roadhose. Open to close. Person must donate receipt. Lasr month is march 2014.
News from the Counselors' Office
For news from the Counseling Staff, please see
The graduation ceremony for the Class of 2014 is June 7, 2014 at the Curtis Culwell Center at 8:00 pm.
The Senior Prom is Saturday, May 17 at the House of Blues from 8 pm - midnight. The House of Blues is located in the White Swan Building, 2200 N Lamar Street. Information about prom:
- Doors open at 8 pm and attendees must be in before 10 pm.
- Photo ID is required for admittance and prize pick-up. Either a state ID, state Driver's License or current school ID are accepted.
- Hors d'oeuvres and desserts will be served buffet style
- A dance floor,a casino, a butt sketch artist, and a photo booth are part of the free festivities
- A professional photographer will also be available for a nominal fee - bring money to purchase these photos. Photo package will be available 2 weeks prior to prom
- Only NF Seniors are eligible to win the prizes that are offered prom night.
- All GISD rules apply. Garland police as well as Dallas police will be on-site.
- Once you decide to leave prom, you may not re-enter. Naaman has a one-time in and one-time out policy. Your admission ticket will be taken at the door when you leave.
- No refunds are given.
- Ask any class officer or Mrs Wright if you have questions that are not answered here.
The Senior Picnic is Friday, May 23 at Circle R Ranch.
The picnic includes:
- BBQ Lunch Buffett
- Tractor Wagon Rides
- Swimming in an Olympic-size pool
- The Amazin' Maze
- Game Room: pool, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, and darts
- Recreational Amenities: softball, basketball, horseshoes, sand volleyball, and soccer
Information that Seniors need to know:
- Signed Field Trip form must be turned in before signing up for a bus.
- Seniors arrive and check-in by 8 am. Buses leave at 8:30 am.
- Seniors must ride the bus to and from the event. NO student is allowed to drive their own vehicle for the trip.
- All GISD rules apply. Officer Steadman will be attending the picnic.
- No refunds
What can you bring?
- Beach towels
- Bug Spray
- Change of Clothes
- Swimsuit - cannot swim in street clothes
- Sports Equipment
- Water bottle
- Electronic devices - at your own risk
Parent Booster Club Officers 2010-2011
|V. President||Heather Schrunk|
The Parent Booster Club meets in the cafeteria at 6:30 pm. We hope to see as many parents as possible.
The meeting dates for the 2013 - 2014 year are:
- Sept 9
- Oct 14
- Nov 11
- Dec 9
- Jan 13
- Feb 10
- Apr 14
- May 12
TREE a friend
Do you know a Ranger that has an upcoming Birthday, or a Ranger that is graduatiing, or an 8th grader that is coming to Naaman Forest in August? If you answered to any of these questions, why not send them a special treat! For $25, the trees and signs can be displayed in that Special Rangers lawn! Complete the TREE form and the Class will TREE your special someone.