- 03-28 ES Classical and Dual Language Magnet Program Information Meeting 6:30 PMClassical Center at Vial
- 04-05 District Education Improvement Committee Meeting 4:00 PMCurtis Culwell Center, 4999 Naaman Forest Boulevard, Garland, TX, 75040
- 04-08 Early Childhood Expo 8:00 AM to 12:00 PMBeaver Technology Center, 3232 March Lane, Garland, TX, 75042Parents attending this event will have the opportunity to enroll their child and learn about Magnet programs.
- 04-13 Fifth Grading Period ends
- 04-14 Student/Staff Holiday *Bad Weather Day 2
The Arts Showcase will be presented on Tuesday, March 21, at 6:00 pm.
A few weeks ago the 5th graders went to camp.
Registration for the 3rd Electives cycle is open from February 28 through March 6.
Multicultural Night, one of the most popular events of the year, will be held on Tuesday, February 21, 2017, at 6:00 pm.
Families who enroll in Right at School during the month of February will get two free weeks.
The District Education Improvement Committee (DEIC) invites the public for a presentation of the proposed GISD District of Innovation Plan.
Let's show Texas what Garland ISD is doing for health and wellness.
Find out about program choices, application process and get your questions answered.
Parents can apply online for free and reduced price meals for students that are eligible.
Garland ISD welcomes and encourages all community members to get involved.