PTA Monthly Newsletter & Calendar
Beaver Star Gazette
Every child’s potential is a reality.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Be A Volunteer
The Garland Independent School District encourages parents, guardians, and patrons of our district to become an active part of the succcess in our schools by sharing your time and talent as a volunteer.We will have events coming up so please be on the lookout for any flyers and other handouts in the weekly folders. Please let me know if you have interests in helping volunteer by sending an email.
Learn about classroom and other opportunities for volunteering.
For a volunteer application, background check forms and additional information about volunteering in Garland ISD, visit the Be a Volunteer page.
PTA Officers 2014-2015
|1st VP of Membership
|2nd VP of Fundraising
|3rd VP of Communications
|Campus, Community and Parent Involvement
|Council Delegate 1
|Health, Safety, and Legislation
*Open Positions: Arts in Education, Room Representative, and Volunteer Coordinator
PTA Lifetime Members