PTA has its own website
Scan the QR codes in the building or go to www.beavertechpta.com codes in the building to find the website.
Every child’s potential is a reality.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Be a volunteer
The Garland Independent School District encourages parents, guardians, and patrons of our district to become an active part of the succcess in our schools by sharing your time and talent as a volunteer. Please for tweets, posts on Facebook, and notices in the weekly folders.
For a volunteer application, background check forms and additional information about volunteering in Garland ISD, visit the Be a Volunteer page.
Stay in touch with PTA
PTA Officers 2016-2017
|1st VP Membership||Manny Diaz|
|2nd VP Fundraising||Amy Hill|
|3rd VP Communications||Chris Turner|
|Arts and Education||Dixie Nambo|
|Campus, Community, and Parent Involvement||Jennifer Garcia|
|Council Delegate 1|
|Council Delegate 2|
|Health, Safety, and Legislation||Amy Albus|
|Digital Content Manager||Kat Spencer|
PTA Lifetime Members