Beaver Tech's PTA
Beaver Technology Center is proud to have an active and vibrant PTA. Our PTA is made up of parents, guardians, teachers, extended family members, community members and even students. Beaver Tech's PTA organizes fun, engaging activities and fundraisers for our students and families throughout the year. To learn more and join the PTA, visit the Beaver Tech PTA website.
Every child’s potential is a reality.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Be a volunteer
The Garland Independent School District encourages parents, guardians, and patrons of our district to become an active part of the success in our schools by sharing your time and talent as a volunteer. Please for tweets, posts on Facebook, and notices in the weekly folders.
For a volunteer application, background check forms and additional information about volunteering in Garland ISD, visit the Be a Volunteer page.
Stay in touch with PTA
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/beaverpta
- Twitter: @beaverpta
- Instagram: @beaverpta
- Remind: www.remind.com/join/ptabeaver
PTA Lifetime Members