Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator or campus administration for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.
District volunteer resources
- Working with small groups,
- Reading to students,
- Listening to students read,
- Assisting with Thursday envelopes,
- Making copies,
- Laminating and cutting out materials,
- Room Reps, (coordinate class parties, coordinate with
Hospitality for special events)
- Carnival helpers
There are still open positions on the PTA board. We would love to add your abilities and insites.