We are so thankful for our active volunteer group. Contact our Campus Engagement Coordinator, Maria Flores, for more information.
How to volunteer
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.
District volunteer resources
- Working with small groups,
- Reading to students,
- Listening to students read,
- Assisting with Thursday envelopes,
- Making copies,
- Laminating and cutting out materials,
- Room Reps, (coordinate class parties, coordinate with
Hospitality for special events) Room Rep coordinator
- Carnival helpers
There are still open positions on the PTA board. We would love to add your abilities and insites. Consider volunteering for one of these positions. Volunteer coordinator