Policies & procedures
- 50% or higher in Reading and Math on MAP Assessments
- Passing all subjects
- Passing all areas of STAAR
- No significant discipline problems
The Attendance Law states the compulsory attendance law requires students who are at least six years old and less than nineteen years of age to attend school. (25.082)
Brandenburg is committed to helping your child succeed.
The Garland ISD school board has approved standardized dress for all
Students in Garland ISD now have the opportunity to bring their own personal electronic devices to school for educational purposes. With administrator and teacher approval, students may use their devices to access and save information from the Internet, to collaborate with other learners and to utilize the productivity tools available to them. If students do not adhere to the rules, the following consequences will be given:
- First offense - Parent may retrieve phone without charge
- Second and subsequent offenses - $15 charge for phone to be returned to parent
To support our mission of providing an exceptional education to all students, we have created policies designed to help your student have the best possible education experience.
- Student Code of Conduct & Handbook (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Involvement Policy
Visit the Policies page on the district website for additional polices and related information.