The Brandenburg Choral Program offers students the opportunities to deepen their musical appreciation through the study of music reading, music theory, music history and participation in a variety of performances. The goal of the program is to provide quality vocal experiences that are aesthetically pleasing and a positive means of self-expression while developing a lifelong love for singing, music and the Fine Arts.
Choir is divided into five sections:
- Beginning Choir - 6th Grade students
- Intermediate Choir - 7th & 8th Grade students
- Select Treble Choir - 7th & 8th Grade students
- Acapella - 7th & 8th Grade students
- Tenor/Bass - 7th & 8th Grade BOYS only