Policies and procedures
Information for the School Year 2022-2023
Parents if you need to contact the Office Staff, they will be available on July 25, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- Cisneros porch party August 4, 2022 from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- First Day of Class for student's August 8, 2022
- Parents please refer to the Parent General Information section regarding Arrival and Dismissal procedures
- Students will need to wear their temporary lanyard until they receive their permanent one. Parents please refer to the Parent General Information section regarding ID Badges
- District Calendar English 2022-2023
- District Calendar Spanish 2022-2023
Student Expectations at Cisneros
Parents please click on the links below to watch videos regarding student expectations.
Bilingual Expectations Video
English Expectations Video
To support our mission of providing an exceptional education to all students, we have created policies designed to help your student have the best possible education experience.
- COVID-19 Guidelines for 2021-22
- Student Code of Conduct & Handbook (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Involvement Policy
Visit the Policies page on the district website for additional polices and related information.