Policies & procedures
All our policies and procedures are put into place to ensure that our students and staff are able to make the most of our instructional time. We strive to include as much information here as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or suggestions for how we can improve the way we serve our students and families.
Club Hill students wear standardized dress.
- Shirts : Red, White, or Navy Polo style shirts with collars. Short or long sleeves, no logos of any kind.
- Pants/Shorts : Navy or khaki, shorts need to be finger tip length.
- Sweaters/Sweatshirts : Red, Navy or White, no logos.
- Skirts, Skorts, Jumpers : Navy or Khaki, no logos or brand names.
- Shoes: Sneakers are required for P.E. on a daily basis. Cleats, shoes with wheels, metal plates, tap shoes are not permitted.
Campus Improvement Plan
Campus Parent Involvement
The Campus Parent Involvement Policy explains how our campus supports the important role of parents in the education of their children. We offer a Parent Compact to establish a partnership among parents, school staff, and students for improving student academic achievement.
When crossing the parking lot, please make sure you are using the cross walk. While waiting in the drive thru lane please remember you cannot park and leave your vehicle. The drive thru lane is a fire lane and will cause unnecessary traffic. To keep traffic flowing please pull up in the drive as far as possible.
Online Student Services requests
Do you need to enroll your child, request a transfer, or request a transcript? It's easy to start common processes at home. Visit the Online Student Services page to get started.
Upcoming instructional model change selection period will be November 9- November 13, 2020. New choice effective date will start January 5, 2021.
If you have additional questions, please contact the campus data clerk.
To support our mission of providing an exceptional education to all students, we have created policies designed to help your student have the best possible education experience.
- COVID-19 Guidelines for 2021-22
- Student Code of Conduct & Handbook (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Involvement Policy
Visit the Policies page on the district website for additional polices and related information.