All PTA meetings are on the second Wednesdays of the month and begin at 6 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is one of the oldest and largest volunteer child advocacy associations in the world. Parents and Teachers work together on projects to help benefit, improve and enrich the school experience for all children, something we’re all interested in.
- Keep in touch with what’s going on at the school and what’s coming up!
- Get involved in making decisions about the PTA’s role and projects we’re involved in. There are still positions still available on the various committees and volunteers are always needed in many different areas!
- Show your children you’re interested in their school and the things that affect them. Encourage them to become involved in their community through your example.
- PTA can take as little or as much time as you have to give. Our general assembly meetings are once a month. Volunteers for other projects may spend a few hours or several, depending on the job to be done! Please be sure to fill out a Volunteer Background Check form so you will be on our contact list.
- PTA is for moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles or friends who want to be involved in helping our students.
Please join PTA. It's only $6.00 per person regardless of how many children you have at Daugherty.
There is no movie night currently scheduled . Stay alert for details for the next movie night.
Calling all volunteers... we need you
Become a Daugherty Elementary Volunteer for the 201-2020 school year. There are many opportunities for you to participate at Daugherty, including PTA activities, helping classroom teachers, chaperoning field trips, helping at Field Day, etc. Whether you can donate one hour or one hundred hours, we have a spot for you.
Thank you for your support.