School hours are 8:10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
School doors open at 7:30 a.m.
Classes begin at 8:10 a.m.
Doors open at 7:30 and students go to their designated waiting areas.
- PreK- reports to the music room
- Kinder-2nd: report to the gym
- 3rd-5th: report to the cafeteria or computer lab
Students should not arrive prior to 7:30 a.m. because no supervision is provided.
Breakfast in the classroom
Breakfast will be provided to students from 7:55 a.m. until 8:10 a.m.
Lunch will be served from 10:30 a.m. to 1:05 p.m., according to the homeroom schedule. Currently parents are not allowed to eat lunch with their child.
All students will remain in their classroom with their teacher until the following dismissal times:
- 3:20-All daycare students are dismissed from the computer lab.
- 3:25- car riders will remain in the classroom and their names will be called once their car arrives
- 3:40- walkers will be dismissed through the front doors
If your child’s transportation changes for the day, please notify the teacher in writing, so we will know how to dismiss your child. Children sometimes forget or confuse your verbal instructions. Also, parents of day care students, please encourage your child’s daycare to arrive as soon as possible at dismissal time.
All students are expected to be picked up no later than 3:50. If late pick up becomes frequent, action will be taken by administration.