Help to motivate students on campus. Contact our Campus Engagement Coordinator, TBA, for more information.
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.
District volunteer resources
Volunteers and Community Involvement:
- Field Day
- PTA Member
- Classroom Helpers
- GarlandFit Program
- Donations for the school (classroom materials, playground equipment, board games, balls, jump ropes, etc.)
- Partnering with our school
- Volunteer to be a motivational speaker for our students
- Be part of the talent show at the end of the year
- Physical Education Internships for future P.E. teachers
- Library Parent Volunteers
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -Dr. Seuss