A critical key to a successful education is the family. Hillside Academy is a member of the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA). Both parents and community members are invited to become integral members of the school "family," and serve in many capacities throughout the school.
Your involvement in your child's education is more important than you know. If you have talents or abilities that might provide support or assistance to our school, please let us know!
Why join the PTA?
- PTA creates the village that helps to raise our kids and strengthen our community.
- PTA links families to important school and community information - follow us on Facebook!
- PTA hosts fun and educational programs for Hillside families. For the 2022-23 school year we will host a welcome breakfast for Hillside families, a trunk or treat, Kona Ice, pumpkin patch for photos and outdoor reading in the fall, spirit nights, Kona Ice, holiday carols, an end of year dance party, plus more. Did I mention Kona Ice? Our kids love Kona Ice!
- PTA supports Hillside teachers. We stock the breakroom, host a welcome back lunch, celebrate birthdays, and provide grants to teachers for specific school and classroom projects.
- PTA raises money to support the specific needs of our school.
|VP Programs||Tori Eudy|
|VP Membership||Janeth Sims|
|VP Fundraising||Jenn Hartfield|
|VP Volunteers||Marcy Vu|
|Council Rep||Kesha Rogers|
|Faculty Rep||Kelly Shelton, Librarian|
|Faculty Rep||Nancy Sal, Teacher|
|Special program roles||Person in charge|
|Spirit nights||Janalee Wiles|
|Walk up Wednesday||Stephanie Carillo|
|Field day||Esmeralda Caro|
|School supplies||Nancy Sal|
|Hillside PTA Emailemail@example.com|