We encourage parents to get involved by volunteering. Contact our Campus Engagement Coordinator, Sonya Palmer, for more information.
Eagle volunteer of the month
We have so many amazing volunteers that help make our school successful. We appreciate each and everyone of our dedicated volunteers. Thank you for your dedication and willingness to make a difference!
Partner with Hillside stay tuned for updates
The Garland Independent School District encourages parents, guardians, and patrons of our district to become an active part of the success in our schools by sharing your time and talent as a volunteer. Visit the district's Volunteer web page for more information about opportunities to volunteer.
- We are looking forward to reopening our campus when directed by Garland ISD that we may do so in a safe and healthy way.
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator or campus administration for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.