The purpose of the Hudson Middle School PTA is shared with that of the National PTA and the Texas PTA, which is:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
PTA Online Store
We have a new online store for PTA 7th and 8th grade supplies, specially printed Hudson binders, as well as, paying for your PTA membership. When you visit the store, just scroll down the page to access the supply lists, select, and purchase them.
PTA board members
- President - Tracey Bergfield
- 1st VP-Programs - Christy Scorza
- 2nd VP - Volunteers - Glenda Flowers
- 3rd VP - Finance - Lisa Klodner
- Secretary - LeighAnn Godfrey
- Treasurer - Christina George
- Parliamentarian -
- Communications - Carrie Duggan
- Spirit Wear -
- Hospitality - LeighAnne Mayfield
- 6th Grade Dance - Jan Mason
- 8th Grade Dance - Misty King and Lisa Youngman
- Reflections -
- Special Projects - Kasey Hudgins
- Council Delegate 1 - Angie Hickman
- Council Delegate 2 -
- Historian - Patty Howarth
- Faculty Representative - Kelli Mabra