There are many students walking to and from school. For this reason, it is imperative that the bus lanes remain free from cars. We further need your assistance in NOT parking your car and leaving it in the driveway at the front of the school. If you need to come inside, please park in the visitor's space or across Liberty Grove Road at Lake Cities Community church.
PLEASE NOTE: the back parking lot is for Keeley faculty and bus traffic only. Parents cannot drop off or pick up students at the back of the school where the dumpsters are located (teachers parking lot).
- In the morning, you will pull up to the side of the building to doors 2 and 4 to drop off students. Please make sure that your child is unbuckled and ready to exit the vehicle.
- If your child needs help exiting the vehicle, drop off at door 2.
- Doors open at 7:30 a.m.
- Students must be in their seat by 8:10 a.m.
- Kindergarten and 1st-grade will go to the cafeteria and second through fifth-grade will go to the gym.
- All students who arrive at school before 8 a.m. are to report to the cafeteria (kindergarten and first-grade) or the gym (second through fifth-grade). If your child eats breakfast at school, he/she should go to the cafeteria immediately upon arrival regardless of grade level. Our goal is to have all students fed and in class by 8:10 a.m. All students are encouraged to bring a book to read while waiting in the gym or cafeteria.
Releasing students before 3:30 p.m.
Our first priority is our students' safety; therefore, parents may not enter classrooms at the end of the day to pick up students or wait in the classroom hallways. All students must be checked out of school by front office personnel. Before releasing a student to an adult, a sign-out form must be completed and a picture ID shown. Due to traffic congestion at dismissal time, any student that must leave before 3:30 p.m. should be picked up by 3:15 p.m.
- Walkers will be dismissed to walk home by grade level starting at 3:20 p.m.
- At 3:15 p.m., we will start calling car rider numbers to be dismissed.
- If you park across the street and walk up, then your child is considered a park and walk. Pick up all walkers and park and walk students by 3:25 p.m. or you will need to come to the office to pick up your child.
- After 3:45 students must be picked up and signed out from the office.
THE SAFEST WAY TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD IS TO GO THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU LINE. THEY WILL NOT LEAVE THE BUILDING UNTIL YOU ARE THERE.
- Put pick up card in front windshield of car.
- Kindergarten parents who walk-up to pick up kids must bring card to show for pick up.
- If you have multiple kids, put ALL cards in windshield.
- If someone asks you to pick up their child, let the office and the teacher know and those students will go down to your child's class for dismissal. Anyone who picks up your child from the car pick up line must have your child's card.
After school pick up
- Parent will enter and follow the loop at the back of the building and will pick up their children at the west side of the building at the grade level exit doors. The doors are labeled by grade level.
- After picking up first through fifth-grade students, parents will use the outside lane to exit onto Liberty Grove heading east. The outside lane will no longer be used to pick up students.
- For kindergarten pick-ups, please stay in the inside lane.
- Walk-ups for first through fifth-grade will pick up students by the flag pole.
- Daycare bus riders exit in the back near the gym.
- School bus riders exit from the back by the cafeteria.
There are many students walking to and from school. For this reason, it is imperative that the front bus lanes remain free from cars. We further need your assistance in not parking your car and leaving it in the driveway at the front of the school. If you need to come inside, please park in the visitor's space or across Liberty Grove Road at Lake Cities Community church.
- All students must be picked up and dropped off at the front of the school.
- The back parking lot is for Keeley faculty and bus traffic only. It is a one way parking lot, so traffic cannot enter off Princeton Road.
- Parents cannot drop off or pick up students at the back of the school where the dumpsters are located (teachers parking lot).