Class of 2022
|Vice President||Elwin Sorto|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remind 101: Text @fefd24 to 81010
- Twitter: @LCHS_2022
- Facebook: LCHS Class of 2022 - Parent Boosters
- Google Classroom Code: gq1qhe
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
February 5, 2020
March 4, 2020
April 1, 2020
May 6, 2020
Meetings will be held at 6pm in the Cafeteria.
Prom Installment Information
Please find below information about the Class of 2022 Prom Installment Payment Plan. You can download a PDF version of the Prom Installment Payment Plan with the Senior Activity Contract in English and Prom Installment Payment Plan with the Senior Activity Contract in Spanish.
As parents of high school students, you are acutely aware of the high cost of a student’s senior year; such as senior rings, graduation invitations, senior pictures, cap and gown, yearbook, prom, etc. The Lakeview Centennial High School Class of 2022 Booster Club would like to make our senior activities affordable to every student by establishing a Senior Installment Payment Plan that provides an opportunity to prepay for Booster-related senior activities at a discounted rate.
An Installment Payment Plan will be established for each student in the Class of 2022 that will allow for Booster-related senior activities to be paid for in installments. If you take advantage of our lowest payment option, all planned activities will be paid for prior to the start of the third grading period of their senior year.
- This installment payment plan will be established for each student in the Class of 2022 that will allow for Booster-related senior activities to be paid for in three installments between the initial date established and ending in March 2022. By participating in this installment plan, you are guaranteed the lowest price of each of the listed Booster-related activities/items.
- Details of the activities will be finalized at a later date based on the number of participating students at the end of the Class of 2022 junior year. All events are determined and planned by the Class of 2022 students, sponsors, class officers and booster club.
- If the first installment of $25 is made before the end of the 2019 school year, you will be guaranteed the absolute lowest price for each activity.
- All Installment Plans are non-transferable.
- Payments may be made at any time, prior to installment plan due dates. Installment plan payments may be paid with cash, check or money order payable to Lakeview Centennial High School Class of 2022 Booster. All checks must include your student’s name, student ID number, check writer’s driver’s license number and a valid phone number. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MARCH 4, 2022. Payments may also be made through PayPal (paypal.me/LCHS2022) or Square (you must request an invoice by completing this form and return it to a Class of 2022 Sponsor.)
- Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE, even if you do not attend. The only exceptions are for students who have moved out of the district, or in the event of the death of an immediate family member (proof will be required).
- Every senior must have a Senior Activity Contract to participate in the Senior Events.
Questions? Contact us at:
Facebook: LCHS Class of 2022 – Parent Boosters
Remind 101: @fefd24 to 81010
PayPal: email@example.com (in the Notes, please identify your student by their name and their student number)