Request a transcript
Garland ISD has partnered with Greenlight credentials to allow students/families to instantly and securely share academic credentials and proof of graduation with educational institutions, employers, and for scholarship purposes.
Instructions for enrollment
Students 17 years and younger
If students are under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian must also register and sign a FERPA release form to give authorization. The parent/guardian must use the same enrollment code as the student.
Please view the videos below for instructions on how to register on Greenlight, including how to look up your enrollment code:
- How to register on GreenLight (for students)
- How to register on GreenLight and provide authorization for your child (for parents)
- How to look up your enrollment code
- How to share your transcript using GreenLight (for students)
If you continue to receive Greenlight error messages, screenshot the error message and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students needing hard copies of their transcript must order them through Ms. Irwin in the counseling office (please allow 1-2 days for processing). Printed transcripts are $1.00 per copy.
Questions? Please reach out to your counselor.
Students 18 years and older
This information applies to students from 1997 - Current Students/Graduates
All Students 18 years and over can do the following:
On the Greenlight Locker Website - please follow the steps below to access/share your transcript.
- Select "I AM A STUDENT"
- From the dropdown menu, select "Register without enrollment code"
- In the Select Institution field, type "Garland ISD"
- Enter the Garland student ID, date of birth, and last name.
- Click on Validate.
- Some information will populate. You will be prompted to create an account and validate it through your email.
- Accept FERPA
- *FOR COLLEGES YOU MUST SELECT THE SHARE OPTION*
- *DOWNLOADING CREATES AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT*
NOTE: If you already have an account on GreenLightLocker.com through another school (such as DCCCD), there is no need to register again. Please follow these steps:
- Log into your account on a computer and navigate to your profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on "Claim Credentials" and pater your GreenLight enrollment code. Press the "Verify & Add" button. You should now see your transcript in your GreenLight Locker.
If you receive Greenlight error messages, screenshot the error message and email it to email@example.com
Students needing hard copies of their transcript must order them through Ms. Irwin in the counseling office (please allow 24 to 48 hours for processing). Printed transcripts are $1.00 per copy.
Lakeview Centennial High School does not have access to transcripts prior to year 2015. You can request those transcripts from our Student Services department.