LCHS PTSA board
- President - Nicole Scott
- Vice President Scholarship - Becky Griffin
- Secretary - Christopher Cuadra
- Treasurer - LaToya Lewis
- Principal - Maresa Bailey
- Arts Education/Reflections - Julie Gawel
- Communications - Yvette Clewis
- Hospitality - Stacy Lee and Marisa Lynas
- Outstanding PTA - Parker Lynas
- Volunteers - Kathy Parks
LCHS wins several Texas PTSA awards
- Outstanding PTA - highlights the activities LCHS did throughout the year
- Outstanding Communication of the Year - based on newsletter, Facebook Page and Twitter
- Head Start, Early Bird, Fall Increase, Spring Increase, President's Award, 100+ Club and Student Involvement
Why should I join?
By joining Lakeview Centennial High School PTSA, you become part of a nationwide organization promoting parent involvement, parent education, and child advocacy. Your Basic Membership dues support a network of information resources and training opportunities. Your donations support our programs such as:
- Parent Education
- Teacher Appreciation
- Student Scholarships
- Teacher Training
The purpose of this organization is to support and benefit the students, parents and teachers of Lakeview Centennial High School within the guidelines of the National PTA. We want to develop relationships and friendships with our school organizations and clubs while having fun.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
PTSA is a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Making every child's potential a reality.
PTA Reflections art program
The arts - and the National PTA Reflections program - support student success and serve as a valuable tools for building strong partnerships in your school community. Lakeview Centennial High School Art Reflections entries are due Friday, November 22, 2019 to Art Room 1224.
Download the National_PTA_Reflections_Program_Rules (PDF) flyer and the 2019-2020_PTA_Reflections_Entry_Form (PDF) for more information.
Entry forms and guidelines on Texas PTA site: https://www.txpta.org/reflections-participation