Liberty Grove Elementary PTA supports the school in many ways and is always in need of volunteers. Please see the PTA website throughout the year for volunteer opportunities.
Crossing guard volunteers needed
Help is needed to ensure students can cross the street safely. We are looking for crossing guard volunteers to help each morning from 7:25 - 8:15. Flags and cones will be provided. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our PTA President, Tramonica Brown.
Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students)
Fathers and father-figures are invited to sign up as Watch D.O.G.S. for a day of volunteering with their student and other Liberty Grove Elementary School students. Two of the main goals of the program are:
- To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
- To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
Our students love having Watch D.O.G.S. at school and look forward to interacting with them. They are truly our heroes in the hallways!
If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions about the program, please contact the PTA Watch D.O.G.S. Coordinator, Stephanie Summers.
Anyone who would like to volunteer must:
- provide a photo ID to the front office
- complete an online application and upload a copy of your photo ID
The online application can be completed at home or the main office of any campus.
What happens next?
- A background check will be performed using the Raptor Volunteer Management System.
- You will receive an email to notify you when you may begin volunteering.
Contact the Campus Engagement Coordinator or campus administration for more information and specific volunteer opportunities.