Music is taught by Andrea Espinosa-Walsh.
Lister students have music once a week and they don't just learn to sing. They learn to play musical instruments and to read music. Music enriches student education and its benefits are beyond measure.
Elementary music expectations
- Show respect and good manners at all times.
- Care for everyone and everything.
Students at Lister do a wonderful job of following these rules because they want to participate in music activities. If students choose not to follow the rules, the following consequences are in place.
- Three Strikes equal one color change.
- Three color changes equal one OOPS Note.
- Three OOPS Notes equal an office referral.
Let’s work together to have a great year in music!
We Sing! We Move! We Play!