Family Engagement survey
Each year the schools ask parents to provide feedback about our school family engagement. This feedback helps us identify our strengths and areas for improvement. As a parent, please respond to each statement on the survey. Your input is invaluable!
There are several ways Lister chooses to communicate important information to parents.
- Friday Folders: Every Friday your student will come home with important papers and information.
- Skylert: Phone messages and emails from Lister Elementary.
- Monthly Student Calendars: Events that are important for students and parents will be on this monthly calendar.
- Twitter: Follow Lister Elementary on twitter for news and important information.
- Sign-up for Remind 101-Principal Communication:
-Text this number: 81010
-Text this Message: @h49cd6
- Remind 101 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GISD Parent Resources
Here are ways for you to participate in your student's education to ensure success.
Follow @Lister_Lions to 40404. (Standard messaging rates will apply.)
Have you received your Skyward Family Access yet? Students and parents can log in to see attendance, grades, and calendar.
Parents please take a moment to fill out our Family and Community Engagement survey.