Need help with district devices?
For technology help with district-provided Chromebooks, mobile hotspots and iPads, see our page Technology support: Get help with district devices. There, you can find the support request form and resources for setting up and using district-provided technology.
There are several ways Lister chooses to communicate important information to parents.
- Class Dojo: Main form of communication. Contact your child's teacher for the link to join.
- Skylert: Phone messages and emails from Lister Elementary.
- Monthly Student Calendars: Events that are important for students and parents will be on this monthly calendar.
- Twitter: Follow Lister Elementary on Twitter for news and important information. @Lister_Lions
- Facebook: Join us on Facebook @vernallisterelementary
- Sign-up for Remind 101-Principal Communication:
-Text this number: 81010
-Text this Message: @h49cd6
- Remind 101 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GISD Parent Resources
Here are ways for you to participate in your student's education to ensure success.
Follow @Lister_Lions to 40404. (Standard messaging rates will apply.)
Have you received your Skyward Family Access yet? Students and parents can log in to see attendance, grades, and calendar.
Parents please take a moment to fill out our Family and Community Engagement survey.