Every child’s potential is a reality.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
You may join online at: www.joinpta.org or make a check payable to Lister Elementary PTA. The annual membership dues per member are $10.
Lister PTA Board 2018-2019
|1st VP Membership||Cassandra Kahlfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2nd VP Programs||Betsy Godinaemail@example.com|
|3rd VP Volunteers||Tracy Countsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Sequita Myers Carlisle
|Assistant Principal||Cherelle Wilson||CAwilso1@gardenisd.net|