Lyles Middle School
4655 South Country Club
Garland, TX 75043
Year opened: 1987
8:50 a.m.- 4:10 p.m.
Ratings & reports
For the most current ratings and reports, reports and performance planning, visit our school profile page on the district website.
Lyles Middle School is an AVID school
AVID, Advancement Via Individual Determination, is a school-wide instructional system designed to increase the number of students who enroll in four-year colleges and succeed in higher education.
An AVID School exhibits a college readiness system that is evident throughout the campus through rigor and high expectations for all students.
- Discipline Plan
- Tardy Policy
- New Dress Code
- Parent's Right to Know
To create a safe and respectful environment that promotes college and career readiness through academic excellence and positive interpersonal relationships.
Lead. Achieve. Succeed.
- Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
- Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
- There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
- With our help, at-risk students will achieve at the same rate as non at-risk students.
- Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of intellectual excellence.
Lyles family communication
Stay informed by checking out our parent and family communication updates.