This information applies to students who graduated from 1997 - current students/graduates.
All Students 18 years and over can do the following:
On the Greenlight Locker Website- please follow the steps below to access/share your transcript.
- Select "I AM A STUDENT"
- From the dropdown menu, select "Register without enrollment code"
- In the Select Institution field, type "Garland ISD"
- Enter the Garland student ID, date of birth, and last name.
- Click on Validate,
- Some information will populate. You will be prompted to create an account and validate it through your email.
- Accept FERPA
*FOR COLLEGES YOU MUST SELECT THE SHARE OPTION*
*DOWNLOADING CREATES AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT*
NOTE: If you already have an account on GreenLightLocker.com through another school (such as DCCCD), there is no need to register again. Please follow these steps:
- Log into your account on a computer and navigate to your profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on "Claim Credentials" and pater your GreenLight enrollment code. Press the "Verify & Add" button. You should now see your transcript in your GreenLight Locker.
If you receive Greenlight error messages, screenshot the error message and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further assistance- please contact the Naaman Registrar.