Thank you for being patient as we navigate these uncertain events! Please use the Google Form linked below to submit your questions for MST, AMS, or PTECH. Your questions will be answered and made available at the FAQ link below.
And, you may reach Ms. Mathew, the North Garland High School MST-AMS-PTECH Program Coordinator, by phone at 903-600-5579.
Questions about MST, AMS, or PTECH: Google Form to Submit Questions
Answers and Frequently asked questions: FAQ Page
What is P-TECH?
- P TECH=Pathways in Technology Early College High School
- The P-TECH program at North Garland will begin in the 2020-2021 school year
- Students earn a high school diploma, and industry recognized associate degree, and gain relevant work experience.
- Partnership between North Garland, Dallas County Community College, and Industry Partners
Students Graduate with:
- High School Diploma
- Graduation Endorsements
- Up to 60+ College Credit Hours at No Cost to Students and Parents
- Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Career and Technology Certifications
- 4 Year University Options
- College and Career Ready
- Job Interviews and Job Placement
NGHS P-TECH Pathways
- Medical Science Pathway
- CISCO Computer Networking Pathway
- Applications will be available to 8th grade students
- Program will begin in the 2020-2021 school year