NGHS Class of 2024 Commencement
Saturday, June 1, 2024
Curtis Culwell Center
Scholarship information is published on the GISD Scholarships page. Scholarships are regularly updated by the Guidance & Counseling Department.
Dallas County Promise grant
Seniors, please be aware of the calendar deadlines to maintain your participation eligibility in the Dallas County Promise Grant program.
Senior Panoramic picture
- Senior Yearbook Appointment Pictures
Saturday, October 29, 2022
9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Yearbook & Senior pictures information available here
- Seniors are encouraged to have their portraits made during the summer before beginning their senior year
- Any questions may be directed to Ms. Paramo, Yearbook and Newspaper sponsor and Journalism teacher, by email or visit the J-Lab.
Senior Pick-Up / Drop-Off / Chromebooks, FAFSA Check, LOP, & Graduation Tickets Pick Up
Cap & gown
- Cap & gown pick-up: TBA
- Cap and gown purchases may be made online with Josten's.
Senior Awards Ceremony
Culwell Center policies
- Only clear, plastic bags are allowed. Culwell Center plastic bag policy
- Graduation Ceremonies - rules and regulations including Guest Parking Information
Culwell Center VIP Suites, Graduate Shout Outs, Etc.
Please see this Culwell Center Graduation Information document for information about renting VIP suites, graduate shout-outs, flower delivery services, etc.