Class of 2020 Senior Prom
It's nearly time for Senior Prom, presented by the Senior Class of 2020! We hope you plan
to attend this fabulous NGHS event, which promises to be an unforgettable evening
at House of Blues.
Prom Dress Code and Dance Expectations are available here.
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2020
Where: House of Blues
2200 N Lamar St, Dallas, TX 75202
Time: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Tickets: Tickets will be sold during lunches, to be announced.
*Note: Outside guests will need to fill out guest forms and be younger than 21.
The theme for Senior Prom 2020 will be announced soon.
Make your plans now to enjoy this amazing evening of celebration with your friends and classmates at Senior Prom 2020!
- Women should wear formal attire.
- Strapless and spaghetti straps will be permitted.
- Two-piece dress will be permitted as long as the gap between the top and bottom is no larger than 1 inch.
- Jeans and cutoffs will NOT be permitted.
- Dresses should come to at least mid-thigh and at appropriate length even if leggings are worn underneath the dress.
- Dresses may not be extremely low-cut in the front or back. The front of the dress must NOT fall below the bra line; the back of the dress must NOT fall below the waist.
- Any slits must be no higher than mid-thigh even if leggings are worn underneath the dress.
- Men should wear formal attire such as a suit/tie or tuxedo.
- Torn clothing, jeans, cut-offs, or athletic attire will NOT be permitted.
- If your attire is questionable, students are encouraged to show their clothing to administrators beforehand to determine if it is appropriate for this event. The determination of the appropriateness of student dress shall rest with the principal/assistant principals.
- Be aware of the material that gathers and rises when you walk.
- Extremes in modes of dress, such as “see-through” clothing or clothing normally considered undergarments are NOT acceptable.
- Students who are non-complaint with the dress code will not be admitted to the dance.
- No refunds will be given for dress code infractions in which students are asked to leave.
- Outside guests will need to fill out guest forms and be younger than 21.