Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: 972-279-6103 x 50811
Librarian: Kimberly Vincent
Ms. Craft is excited to be back to help students find the books they want. There are many new types of resources which she will be sharing with teachers and students.
Library checkout procedures:
- Books are checked out for three weeks.
- Students may check out up to three books at once.
- Books can be placed on hold.
- Login to your account using your student I.D.
- Check out books only for yourself. Do not allow anyone else to use your ID# to check out books.
- Take care of your books.
- Anytime you need help finding a book, please ask Ms. Craft or a library aide for assistance.
Find books, ebooks, and other resources by visiting your school's library catalog. If you need help with any of these resources, please contact your school librarian.
Online instructional resources
Online Instructional Resources are available to all students, teachers, parents, and administrators from any district or non-district computer.
Local library links