Need help with district devices?
For technology help with district-provided Chromebooks, mobile hotspots and iPads, see our page Technology support: Get help with district devices. There, you can find the support request form and resources for setting up and using district-provided technology.
A new program has made its way to Bison Land. WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) is an innovative father involvement, educational initiative of the National Center for Fathering. There are 2 primary goals:
- To provide positive male role models for the students
- To provide an extra set of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
There are many great benefits to this program and we think it will make a big impact on the students here at O'Banion.
If you are interested in joining the program or have any questions, please contact Coach McGensey.
- Parents Resources page on the GISD website
- Volunteering forms and information
- College and Career Readiness
- Parent Involvement
- The AVID Program
- Student Online Library Resources
- GISD Sports Schedules and Announcements
- School Bus Safety
- Counseling Self Referral Form video
Cyberbullying is using the internet to harass or bully other people. We have resources to help you understand what to do to help your child avoid becoming a victim and the consequences of participating in cyberbullying activities.
Our counselor's page has more information about our stand against bullying.
We are proud to share with you fresh and innovative ways to stay on top of district news! Now you can follow us on Twitter!