- 04-19 2nd/3rd Gr. PTA Program 6:00 PMLister Cafeteria
- 04-20 Fifth Grading Period ends
- 04-23 Sixth Grading Period begins
- 04-23 Immunization Clinic 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMManuel & Maria Valle Student Services CenterGISD offers free vaccines for eligible children up to 18 years of age.
- 05-03 Lister Art Show 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMLister Elementary
We'd love to hear from you about your experiences with GISD school websites. Please take our quick survey.
Take the pledge to attend school every day.
FIT (Families in Training) FOR HEALTH, is a free 11 week program created by the National Institute of Health. Begins January 16th 2018.
Jump with Jill is a music-based health program for kids that makes nutrition education rock.
"You can be anything you want to be. You can go any place you want to see. It all starts right here, with GISD." This music video shows how #GarlandISDProud we are!
Parents can apply online for free and reduced price meals for students that are eligible.
Garland ISD welcomes and encourages all community members to get involved.