As part of the "No Child Left Behind Act", parents of students in Title I schools may request certain information regarding professional qualifications of their child's teacher(s).
High School ID Requirement
Garland ISD wants its students, staff, and parents to know the District is serious about safety. All high school students are required to wear a Student Identification Card (SIC) while on campus. Throughout the school day, students must clearly display SIC's around the neck with a lanyard. Additionally, anytime they are on GISD property - after-school activities, school-sponsored events, etc. - students may be asked to produce their SIC as proof of identity.
Sign Up for Ms. Bailey's LC parent messages via Remind101. This is a great way to get updated information regarding Lakeview and our students.
GISD's Parents Information page
Becoming More Involved
Commitment to Graduate
Commitment to Graduate® (C2G®) is an initiative to address the growing student dropout rate across America. It encourages students to strive for their high school diploma and set a goal for the next stage of life.
- GISD Student Code of Conduct (English) (Spanish)
- GISD Parent Online Gradebook - Access student grades and assignments.
- Parent Information and Resources-Garland ISD link for parent information and resources.
- College and Career Readiness-Garland ISD link to College and Career Readiness.
- Health Services- Health information and requirements for Garland ISD.