- 02-23 Fourth Grading Period ends
- 02-26 Fifth Grading Period Begins
- 02-26 Immunization Clinic 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMManuel & Maria Valle Student Services CenterGISD offers free vaccines for eligible children up to 18 years of age.
- 03-02 Dr. Seuss Day Dress as your favorite Dr. Seuss character.
- 03-07 Coffee with the Principals 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMBeaver Library
Please read a letter from our superintendent sharing measures the district takes daily to ensure safety and security.
We'd love to hear from you about your experiences with GISD school websites. Please take our quick survey.
Students will pitch their products to panels for feedback.
Beaver will be well-represented at the UIL Academic Competition.
Registration for the 2nd cycle of electives is open. Registration closes on Monday, December 11, 2017.
Show your commitment to healthy living. Step up to the challenge and earn points for Garland ISD. The competition runs from Jan. 8 through March 4.
Parents can apply online for free and reduced price meals for students that are eligible.
Garland ISD welcomes and encourages all community members to get involved.