- 04-20 Fifth Grading Period ends
- 04-23 Sixth Grading Period begins
- 04-23 Immunization Clinic 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMManuel & Maria Valle Student Services CenterGISD offers free vaccines for eligible children up to 18 years of age.
- 05-18 Special Olympics Challenge Day 9:30 AM to 12:00 PMNaaman Forest High School
- 05-21 Immunization Clinic 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMManuel & Maria Valle Student Services CenterGISD offers free vaccines for eligible children up to 18 years of age.
Congratulations to Ms. Pinto third grade Bilingual teacher at Club Hill for being chosen Teacher of the Year 2017-2018.
We'd love to hear from you about your experiences with GISD school websites. Please take our quick survey.
Parents and students learn about why attendance is important for the success of students. Take the challenge to miss no more than 4 school day a year.
Parents check out what your students will be studying for the upcoming semester.
Parents did you know you can access all the back to school forms online. Using Skyward Family Access you can now review and complete the important forms needed at the beginning of the year. See the Back-to-School Forms page for more information.
"You can be anything you want to be. You can go any place you want to see. It all starts right here, with GISD." This music video shows how #GarlandISDProud we are!
Parents can apply online for free and reduced price meals for students that are eligible.
Garland ISD welcomes and encourages all community members to get involved.