Naaman Forest High School
4843 Naaman Forest Blvd
Garland, TX 75040
Year opened: 1988
7:30 a.m.-2:40 p.m.
Herbert O'Neil, Jr
Ratings & reports
For the most current ratings and reports, visit our school profile page on the district website.
The mission of Naaman Forest High School is to graduate confident and competent individuals prepared to communicate, contribute and interact responsibly as life long learners in our global community.
Naaman Forest High School has a strong philosophy for continuous improvement. The faculty and staff are committed to supporting students to continuously improve their academic, social, and personal skills. Furthermore, the campus strives to continuously improve its performance on district and state assessments, as well as, academic and athletic competitions.
Naaman Forest School Beliefs
- All students can learn.
- Students should not only demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but should also be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.