Policies & procedures
Along with other schools in GISD, Park Crest has adopted the Standardized Dress Code. Students may wear:
- Khaki or navy pants, knee length shorts, jumpers, skirts or skorts
- Red, white or navy polo style shirts with no logos
- closed shoes.
- Students must have a belt and shirts should be tucked in at all times.
- Sweaters or sweatshirts must be solid navy, red, or white and worn over polo style shirts.
If you have questions, please call the office at (972) 926-2571 or stop by to pick up a Dress Code brochure.
If your child is absent, please send a note to the office the day he/she returns to school. Notes can be given to the teacher or the office.
The tardy bell rings at 8:00 a.m. Students arriving after 8:10 a.m. are given a partial absence for the day.
Students leaving before 3:30 p.m. are given a partial absence for the day.
Pick-up and drop-off
New policies to be announced soon.
Online Student Services
Do you need to enroll your child, request a transfer, or request a transcript? It's easy to start common processes at home. Visit the Online Student Services page to get started.
If you have additional questions, please contact the campus data clerk.
To support our mission of providing an exceptional education to all students, we have created policies designed to help your student have the best possible education experience.
- Student Code of Conduct & Handbook (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Involvement
Visit the Policies page on the district website for additional polices and related information.