Offerings available to all Eagles

  • AP and dual credit classes

  • Career & Technical Education (CTE) courses

  • College, career and military readiness (CCMR) programs

  • Visual and performing arts programs

Magnet Programs

  • Air Force Junior ROTC

  • Early College High School with Eastfield College (ECHS)

  • Pathways in Technology Early College High SChool (P-TECH)

Want more information?

Visit any of our academic program pages or see the information below: 


Academic departments

Department Department chair
AFJROTC LT Col Brett Gooden
Career and Technology Education Tanika Haggan
English Language Arts Jeff Pilcher
Fine Arts Chad Wilkinson
Math Jason Odom
Other Languages Hilda York
PE/Health Ricky Roland
Science Brian Hargrove
Social Studies Tiffany Karns
Special Education Alecia Jackson 


Current students

Current students request transcripts through Naviance. All students must have a records release form (signed by parent) on file in the counseling office in order to fulfill your transcript order. If the transcript can be sent electronically, then there will be no charge. However if the transcript has to be mailed or picked up by the student, then the cost is $1.00 per copy. Students needing hard copies of their transcript for a scholarship must order these transcripts through Ms. Gavlick in the counseling office (24 hour turnaround, $1.00 per copy).

  • Log into NAVIANCE
  • Username is S and your ID Number (S123456)
  • Password is your Npin also printed on your schedule
  • In the colleges tab, click “Colleges I’m Applying To”
  • Add the colleges you are applying to using the “add to list” button at the top, then use the “lookup” button to find your college(s)
  • Click on the request box under transcript & then click “Add Colleges” at the bottom of the screen.
  • If you already have colleges in your list, but have not requested transcripts, you may click the “transcript” link in the left tool bar, then “request transcript for my college aps”. Last check the “add request” box next to each school.

Final transcripts

Seniors, before you graduate, you must request your Final Official Transcript! All colleges, universities, trade schools and the military require a final transcript. Do not forget!

  • You must log in to Naviance.
  • Go to colleges I am applying to
  • Click the edit pencil next to the college you are attending
  • Mark the result as accepted; Update applications
  • Click request transcripts—that school will be listed
  • Under final transcripts – Check box and click “request final transcripts”

If you need a final transcript for yourself, you may print your End of Year (EOY) transcript from your portfolio in Skyward. It takes about 2 weeks after graduation for transcripts to update.

Former students

The Counseling Office at Rowlett High School retains records (active and withdrawn) for 2 years past the current graduation year. If you graduated in 2016, 2017 or 2018 and are in need of a copy of your transcript, please come by our office or e-mail the request to All transcripts and records for prior years must be requested from GISD Student Services, 720 Stadium Drive, Garland. 972-494-8253 or 8255.