|Monday - Thursday||6:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m.|
|Friday||6:45 a.m.-2:55 p.m.|
Reading with myON is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Log in
- Go to Clever
- Log in with your student school username and school password
- New users will be prompted to take an interest inventory and Lexile placement assessment to get started.
- Select books
- From your dashboard, students can select recommended books that match their interests and reading level. You can also browse and search the entire collection and tag books to add to their own lists for future reading.
- Start reading!
- The book reader allows you to select reading supports including audio, text highlighting and an embedded dictionary for any book you choose to read.
Why should you read with myON?
- You can choose from thousands of digital books
- Available 24/7, year-round for independent reading and school assignments
- You can read online on any wed-enabled device, including tablets, notebooks and desktop computers
- Download up to 20 books at a time to read offline
- Free mobile apps from iPads, Android devices, Chromebooks and Kindle Fire HD
Find books, ebooks, and other resources by visiting your school's library catalog. If you need help with any of these resources, please contact your school librarian.
Online instructional resources
Online Instructional Resources are available to all students, teachers, parents, and administrators from any district or non-district computer.
Local library links
Recommended summer reading
Studies have shown that students who read outside of school can have increased growth in vocabulary, reading comprehension, and verbal fluency. Students who read independently, not only become better readers by score higher on achievement tests in all subject areas.
Looking for a book to read? Try one of the books on these reading lists: