Class of 2022
Graduation Rehearsal, TBD
- Rehearsal is required of every senior participating in graduation
- Girls and boys must be in compliance with dress and grooming code for rehearsal.
June 9-11, 2022 - Graduation Ceremony
- The exact date and time is yet to be determined.
- Each senior will receive their tickets in early June if all fines are paid and textbooks and technology are returned.
- Graduates will be checked in and lined up in rows, then loaded on buses to go to the Curtis Culwell Center. After the ceremony, graduates will leave with their families.
Dress Code for Graduation:
- Cap and Gown is required if participating in the graduation.
- Boys: dark slacks, white shirt, tie, dark dress shoes, and dark socks. No tennis shoes, sandals or flip flops. Hair color must be a NATURAL color (black, brown, gray, blonde, red, or a blend of these).
- Girls: Dress or nice slacks. You can wear a sundress (spaghetti strap or strapless as long as the dress is not low cut or too short. It must meet school dress code length. No tennis shoes or flip flops. Hair color must be a NATURAL color (black, brown, gray, blonde, red, or a blend of these).
- SENIORS MUST BE CLEARED OF ALL FINES & FEES BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN GRADUATION REHEARSAL.
- Flash Photography will be photographing each graduate several times during the commencement ceremony.