Class of 2023
- Rehearsal is required of every senior participating in graduation
- Girls and boys must be in compliance with dress and grooming code for rehearsal.
- RHS graduation will be Saturday, May 27th at 12 pm.
- Each senior will receive their tickets ---- if all fines are paid and textbooks and technology are returned.
- Graduates will be checked in and lined up in rows, then loaded on buses to go to the Curtis Culwell Center. After the ceremony, graduates will leave with their families.
Dress Code for Graduation:
- Cap and Gown is required if participating in the graduation.
- Boys: dark slacks, white shirt, tie, dark dress shoes, and dark socks. No tennis shoes, sandals or flip flops. Hair color must be a NATURAL color (black, brown, gray, blonde, red, or a blend of these).
- Girls: Dress or nice slacks. You can wear a sundress (spaghetti strap or strapless as long as the dress is not low cut or too short. It must meet school dress code length. No tennis shoes or flip flops. Hair color must be a NATURAL color (black, brown, gray, blonde, red, or a blend of these).
- Only GISD approved cords and stoles are allowed at graduation ceremonies.
- SENIORS MUST BE CLEARED OF ALL FINES & FEES BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN GRADUATION REHEARSAL.
- Flash Photography will be photographing each graduate several times during the commencement ceremony.