Ceremony & football game
Location: HBJ Stadium
Pre-game Ceremonies: 6:30 p.m.
Football Game: 7:00 p.m.
Time: 7 - 10 p.m.
Event Guest Permission Form
Special event dress code guidelines
Dress Code must be adhered to throughout the entire event. No jeans, sandals, flip flops, torn pants, shorts, or t-shirts. No facial piercings for males or females.
Males should dress in semi-formal wear: slacks, dress shirt, tie & nice shoes. Jackets and ties are encouraged, but not required.
Females should wear semi-formal attire or Sunday dress. Pantsuits and dress slacks are also acceptable.
- Dresses must not be low cut in front or extremely low cut in back (opening in back must not fall below the waist).
- Hemlines must fall to below the fingertips with shoulders at rest.
- Skirts/dresses with multiple layers must have a solid layer that comes below the fingertips with shoulders at rest.
- Slits in dresses must not be higher than below the fingertips with shoulders at rest.
- Strapless and spaghetti straps will be permitted.
- Extremely tight clothing and dresses/skirts that ride up to an inappropriate length when walking or dancing are not acceptable.
- No see through attire, revealing cut-outs, or exposed midriffs.
*If you have questions about your dress for the dance, you need to get it approved by an AP in the AP office.
Specific to Dances
RHS School Dress and Grooming Code applies to RHS students and their dates.
All students are required to sign a form noting they will abide by dress code policies before purchasing school event tickets. Students will present their ticket and school ID at the door. Guests not enrolled in a GISD school must present another valid form of photo ID. Guests from outside RHS may not be over 20 years old and must turn in a Guest Permission Form to the AP office no later than 3 school days prior to the event (Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019).