Need a parking pass?
Follow these easy steps:
- Make sure you have a copy of your Driver’s License (no permits allowed), current insurance, and your initialed and signed Parking Lot Expectations form. Need the form? Click here.
- Fill out the RHS-Student Vehicle Registration Form. Need the form? Click here. **You must use your student Garland ISD account to log into this form.**
- Wait for an email from Ms. Caldas letting you know $20 fee was applied to your Skyward account.
- Pay the $20 fee in Skyward. Don’t know how? Get instructions here!
- Once you have paid email Ms. Caldas (CJCaldas@garlandisd.net) to let her know you have paid. We will send your parking pass to you in one of your classes or to your elective teacher you come on campus for.
**We will be picking spots for all students going forward for the 2020-2021 school year.**