Yearbook & Newspaper
Class of 2020 senior portraits
The Class of 2020 senior portraits will be taken at Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch.
Prestige Portraits has three studios in the DFW area for seniors.
Your seniors would be welcome to come into these locations anytime over the summer and into the fall.
Informing students & making appointments
- Information will be to the school and passed out to upcoming seniors
- June & July
- Students will receive postcards in the mail encouraging them to make an appointment.
- Students can make an appointment by going online HERE.
- They can also call the local call center at 972-669-9600 to make an appointment.
Once school starts
We know that not everyone will make it to the studio over the summer. For this reason, Prestige Portraits will come on campus during the fall to photograph any remaining seniors that did not make it to the studio.
- A date for on-campus LAST CALL photography provided after school starts.
- On this date, they will photograph students in Tux/Drape and Cap/Gown.
- Images will arrive 5 weeks after the date that the pictures are taken on campus.
- If Lifetouch is your publisher, we will upload these images for you and notify you when they are ready to view.
Eagle Eye News
Eagle Eye News is the upcoming online student-run publication. Editors and staff members plan and produce all work. Rowlett students and faculty are encouraged to submit letters to the editor and story ideas to ensure The Eagle Eye News staff covers the entire school community.
Become part of the yearbook staff
Students interested in being a part of the yearbook staff should fulfill prerequisites such as Journalism I and/or Photojournalism. This course challenges students to learn design and lay-out, interview, write and most importantly, meet deadlines to production a yearly publication.
Should you have any questions about senior advertising for the yearbook, or for business advertising for either the yearbook or newspaper publications in the summer, please e-mail the yearbook advisor, Ronita Bowser.